One Day Project Community Interest Company is a small, not for profit organisation based in New Ferry, Wirral.
We support the families, partners and friends of those with drug and alcohol misuse issues.
We are seeking a motivated Volunteer Trustee to join our team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a knowledge of the factors affecting the local community surrounding drug and alcohol misuse
- Bring relevant skills to the organisation to help us grow
- Attend our premises once a month for a meeting with the CEOs
- Attend a quarterly meeting with the team
- Assist in the rules and finances of the organisation
- Promote the interests of the organisation
Please apply by sending your CV and telling us a bit about yourself and why you feel this position would suit you.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(please mark Volunteer Trustee in the subject line)
In writing: N.Collins, One Day Project, 79 New Chester Road, New Ferry, Wirral CH62 1AB
Closing date: Midday 19th August 2020
Please note, this is an unpaid role